About Me

My Photo
NikosDT
London, United Kingdom
Let's try to clear some of it away! This blog is an attempt to demystify some Political, Educational or Technological issues. Will The Fog ever clear? We need your input in these or any other issues you may feel are worth reporting.
View my complete profile

A growing anger?

Anger is growing in UK. A massive and irrational financial squeeze is hitting a wide area of society very hard. A few areas up to know have escaped the cuts. Mr Osborne and his gang, including our expert Mr Cable have decided that the banks and their 'fat cats' have had enough blood sucked out of them. 'We need to stop being vindictive and its better if we look to the future'.  A growing anger? I would say it is more like a brewing hurricane Mr Osborne. I still hear your famous pre-election slogan 'we are all in this together' still ringing in my ears. It is not different to 'water torture'.

We have reached a dead end, the government refuses to listen. What a difference a few months in power make! It was not long ago when they were critising Labour for failing to listen.

Mr Cameron's Big Society, 'I am forever blowing bubbles' as the Hammers will tell you, was re-launched yesterday. He was so honest and sincere about it. Tough luck he said. 'If you don't like it fine I am still going ahead with my plans'.  

I know they can not hear our anger but it looks that they can not see it either.

0 comments: